We hold a very strong believe that, we do not want your money if you are not absolutely happy. We prefer to have 1 happy customer, rather than 10 so-so customers.
What we did is, whenever you try to use the following features
- Open from cloud
- Save to cloud
- Buy summary chart
- Sell summary chart
- Dividend chart
- Zoom tool for history chart
- Creating more than 2 watchlists or portfolios
- Background stock alert
- Display foreign stock holding in local currency
only then the "Upgrade to Premium" dialog will shown up. If any of the above features is useful to you, we encourage you upgrade to premium. $4.99 will be very much worth spent.
If not, we feel that free version of JStock Android (which comes with advertisement supported) is very much suit to your current need. No premium upgrade is required.
As a part for upgrading to premium, advertisement will be removed permanently.
Before paying $4.99, You can play around with the premium features. Some of them come with "Demo" button. You can have a real user experience on these features, before spending your hard earned money.
But still, if you are still wondering how upgrading premium process look like, here it goes.
1. Select any of the premium features. Save to cloud for example.
2. The following dialog will be shown, as you haven't upgraded to premium.
3. Upgrade to premium dialog box. The big blue button will trigger the Google Play payment system. There is quite a number of "Demo" button, which you may have a real user experience on these features, before spending your hard earned money.