I am really very much grateful for your support. In no particular order, I want to express my highest gratitude to the following people, bloggers, forum owners, site owners and communities.
- All my friends and family members, who contribute their votes
- All the people behind JStock
- KLSE TALK - 歪歪理财记事本
- Personal Finance Money Tips Malaysia: KCLau.com
- 1-million-dollar-blog Personal Finance and Investment Blog
- Making Passive Income, Calvin Yeo
- 投资论坛 Investalks
- 股票专区 - 投资理财 - 佳礼网络社区综合论坛
- Stock Exchange - Lowyat.NET
- 投资 · Investment
- WebCamp KL
- Silicon Valley Comes to Malaysia
- Anyone whom I don't know, but contributes a vote
In the next coming month, we are going to see JStock project being listed at the top of the SourceForge.net front page for the entire of December.
However, this is not something which I'm excited about. What I'm really excited about is, there will be a significant number of users and contributors attracted to JStock Open Source Project. With them, a healthy community is going to be formed around this Open Source Project.
One day, even the original team lefts JStock, the project will still be alive and evolve. There will always be new people coming in, to take care of and grow the project.
Together, we are just getting started...